The paper industry is the largest consumer of Talc and generally uses 300 Mesh (53µ) with the range of brightness varying between 80% - 96%. We offer the best Talc Powder For Paper Industry
. The Talc Powder For Paper Industry, which we offer, is properly packed as per the specific needs of the clients.
Use Of Talc Powder For Paper Industry :
- As a filler to give smoothness, porosity and opacity to paper in addition to reducing the cost
- To control Pitch and Stikies
- During the paper making process, oleo resinous droplets micro or colloidal in nature get added to the stream. These micro impurities can clog the paper machinery. Talc, being hydrophobic, absorbs these micro droplets or if the droplets are big then talc lamellae stick to their surface thus controlling their stickiness.
- Used in coating formulations because of its high brightness, talc leads to reduction in usage of expensive whitening and helps in controlling gloss of the coat.
- Provides smoothness to the surface and imparts opacity to the coat